Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of following Officer, Engineer, Assistant, MTS and Technician posts. CPRI Recruitment 2022 online registration process will start from 1 November 2022 Till 28 November 2022.
|Post Name||Vacancy Of Number|
|Engineering Officer Grade-1||20|
|Technician Grade 1||15|
|Assistant Grade ||||16|
|MTS Grade 1 ( Watchman)||07|
The Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Power engaged in research and development in the areas of generation, transmission, distribution and operation of power supply systems.
- Engineering Officer Grade 1: Level 7 ₹ 44,900/-
- Scientific / Engineering Assistant: Level 6 ₹ 35,400/-
- Technician Grade 1: Level 2 ₹ 19,900/-
- Assistant Grade II: Level 4 ₹ 25,500/-
- MTS Grade 1: Level 1 ₹ 18,000/-
CPRI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Southern region only.
- Graduate in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE).
- Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022.
CPRI Recruitment Selection Process
- On the basis of qualifying marks.
- Document Verification.
How to apply CPRI Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents to E-mail ID: email@example.com on or before 29/07/2022.
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for the recruitment post of Engineering Officer Grade 1 to fill up 14 vacancies. Last date for registration of online application.
CPRI Recruitment Age Limit:
- 30 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Q.1 CPRI Recruitment Selection Process
Ans:- On the basis of qualifying marks.
Q.2 CPRI Recruitment Age Limit
Ans:- 30 years. Age relaxation as per rules.